Automated Assembler/Machine Builder – Day Shift
NLB Corp. is the worlds leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an immediate opening for a day shift AUTOMATED ASSEMBLER/MACHINE BUILDER at our Wixom, MI headquarters.
This individual will assist in the assembly of high-pressure water blasting systems having critical tolerances and strict inspection requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Must be able to:
- Use a variety of mechanical/power tools and hand tools;
- Be mechanically inclined, self motivated, capable of working independently and within a team;
- Follow verbal and written instructions, pay close attention to detail and quality;
- Use all shop-related equipment such as overhead crane, welders, grinders, drills, and cut off saws;
- Have blueprint reading skills;
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs;
- Able to receive a forklift license;
- Able to follow strict work instructions, have good attention to detail, and be quality minded;
- Welding skills, following hydraulic schematics, some understanding of hydraulic operations, pipe fitting and high pressure water jetting;
- Must work well in a team environment and also be self-sufficient when working alone;
- Must have own tools including: toolbox on wheels, ratchet & sockets up to 1, wrenches up to 1-1/4, pneumatic drill with 3/8 chuck, hammer, screw drivers, pliers, etc.
- Must have ability to work with minimal supervision from manager.
- Must be able to strictly follow work instructions, have good attention to detail, and be quality minded.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience.
- Must have a minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Prefer vocation/trade school training.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB offers a highly competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing, paid vacations, paid personal/sick days and paid holidays.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
No phone calls please.
Job open until filled.