Branch Customer Service Administrator
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an immediate need for a day shift Branch Customer Service Administrator located at our sales and service office located at 11506 Spencer Hwy., La Porte, TX 77571. This position provides administrative support for activities engaged in the rental, sales, and service of our varied product line.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
– Excellent administrative and computer skills (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
– A genuine commitment to customer service
– Outstanding communication skills
– Willingness to be flexible in work assignments
– Must be very organized and have the ability to multi-task
– A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
– Must be willing/able to work mandatory overtime as needed.
– Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB Corp. offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, paid personal/sick days and paid holidays, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(K) with match and Profit Sharing.
NLB Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jop open until filled.
Please no phone call inquiries.