Equipment Mechanic/Test Technician
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has a day shift opening for a full time Service/Test Technician at our Wixom, MI Headquarter location. Position requires a strong mechanical background, excellent customer service attitude and preferably experience with water blast pumps. The Test Department’s ultimate goal is to provide NLB and its customers with world-class service.
Requirements for Service/Test Technician:
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years experience in the troubleshooting and repair of diesel engines and or pumps.
• Experience in hydraulics, welding and basic electrical experience is a plus.
• Must use mechanical knowledge, while following NLB procedures to build and test NLB equipment as assigned.
• Must be able to debug problems during start up and operating using mechanical knowledge.
• Must excel in customer relations.
• Must be willing/able to work mandatory overtime including after hours and weekends as required.
• Must have your own hand tools.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
• A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
• Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
For consideration, please apply in person or send your resume and hourly wage requirements (required to be considered) and shift requirements using the link.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal/sick days, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(K) including match and Profit Sharing and more.
NLB Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.