International Sales Representative
NLB Corp. is seeking an additional International Sales Representative to be based at our World Headquarters in Wixom, Michigan. This individual must be highly motivated. A background in high pressure water jetting equipment, applications, and/or operation and repair of water jetting equipment is preferred. The ultimate goal is to provide NLBs international distributors/agents and direct clients with world-class customer service.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- 3+ years of professional sales experience (preferably international).
- Experience working with international distributors/agents/clients is preferred.
- Ability to establish, develop, and grow distributors/agents/clients throughout a given sales territory.
- A high level of technical/mechanical competence is mandatory.
- A high level of salesmanship along with excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong customer service attitude is required.
- Must have a valid Passport, and Drivers license and an acceptable driving record (insurable) to be able to perform the job.
- This position will require a high level of travel. Approximately 50-60% of the time.
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering or International Business or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Fluency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- A secondary language is preferred.
NLB offers a highly competitive total compensation package. This package includes a base salary, monthly commissions, company vehicle, and paid travel expenses. NLB also provides medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance along with a 401(K) and profit sharing plan.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and compensation requirements in confidence to NLBs Human Resources Department.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
Please no phone call inquiries.
Job open until filled.