Welder/Assembler/Machine Builder – Split Shift
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an immediate need for a split shift Welder/Assembler/Machine Builder located at our Wixom, MI headquarters. This individual will assist in the assembly of high-pressure water blasting systems having critical tolerances and strict inspection requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Must possess strong mechanical aptitude and skills.
- Must have ability to use all shop related equipment and possess a general understanding of blueprints.
- Must have 6 months to 3 years assembly experience.
- Must be able to perform skilled fitting, aligning and adjusting.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision from manager.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. and do frequent reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling and working from the floor underneath units.
- Prefer vocational/trade school training.
- Must have a minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Split shift hours are Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 6:30 pm. Must be able to work these hours along with mandatory overtime as necessary including some Saturdays.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must pass pre-employment physical including drug screen.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
Please no phone call inquiries.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job open until filled.