The NLB Model 36-9900-15A lightweight Spin-Jet® combines the cleaning power of ultra-high pressure water with the proven technology of our rotating Spin-Jet® seals. This compact design weighs only 122 pounds (54.5 kg) and provides the ultimate in maneuverability and ease of operation. With features like a lightweight aluminum body, hard rubber wheels and 15 inch (38.4cm) Barjet nozzle assembly, the 36-9900-15A is the answer to your toughest floor and grate cleaning problems.
- Weighs only 122 pounds (54.5 kg).
- Aluminum and stainless steel design with hard rubber wheels allows for ease of maneuverability.
- Rotary seal and dump valve repair kits available for fast, easy field maintenance.
- V36-550A fast acting dump valve diverts the ultra-high pressure water to the rotary seal when activated. When the valve is in dump position, water pressure is instantly reduced to near zero.
- All moving components and the ultra-high pressure water are shielded from personnel.
- NLBs 15 inch (38.4 cm) BARJET nozzle assembly requires only 50 cfm for operation up to 2,500 rpm.
- 15 inch (38.4 cm) cleaning coverage.
- Uses up to 11 gpm (42 lpm) at 40,000 psi (2,800 bar).
|Seal Part Number||Discharge Pressure (Max.)||Max. Flow||Rotation Speed||Air||Weight||Width||Nozzles|
|2,000 rpm||65 psi @ 50 cfm|
(4.5 bar @ 23.6 l/s)
|Up to 15|