NLB’s NCG40-286B water jet lance is designed for maximum operator protection and productivity. A patented trigger (U.S. patent no. 5,636,789) lets the operator dump pressure immediately by simply pushing forward. It can be operated with just 8-to-12 pounds of pressure, and a one-finger latch prevents accidental actuation.
The NCG40-286B features a lightweight and ergonomic design. It is an ideal tool to pair with an NLB SRH40-77 Viper nozzle to produce rotating water jets without compressed air. It comes standard with 36 barrels, but longer barrels are available.
- Dump type helps protect operator
- Replace cartridge in under 60 seconds
- Easy trigger actuation, 8 to 12 lbs. (3.6 to 5.5 kg)
- New trigger design allows operator to force lance into dump mode (Patent No. 5,636,789)
- One-finger latch to prevent accidental actuation
- Adjustable shoulder stock and hand grip
|Part Number||Pressure Rating||Weight||Inlet Connection||Barrel Connection||Replaceable Cartridge|
|13.5 lbs. (16 kg)||9/16" HP LHF||9/16" HP LHF||BM20935|