NLB’s 3-D heads dramatically reduce tank cleaning time while eliminating the need for confined space entry into vessels. The dual cleaning action of the revolving/rotating head, powered by the reaction force of the high pressure water jets, provides complete, 360° spherical cleaning coverage.
Rated for pressure from 3,000-10,000 psi (210-700 bar) with flows to 13-40 gpm (49-189lpm). Inlet connection: 1/2 FNPT, Weight 23 lbs. (10 kg).
- Increases safety by making it unnecessary for personnel to enter confined spaces.
- Magnetic brake allows adjustment of rotational speeds from 2-40 rpm.
- Aluminum or stainless steel versions are available for special applications.
- Choose from various nozzle arms for fine-tuning of water jets to your specific application.
- Unique replaceable seal technology provides long life and easy maintenance.
|Part Number||Operating Pressure||Flow Rate||Inlet Connection||Weight||Length||Min. Width||Max. Width||Rebuild Kit|
|NLB3750-40-10K||3,000 - 10,000 psi|
|1/2" FNPT||Bronze: 23 lbs.|