NLB’s Saflex 2000 semi-automated tube lancer is an effective tool for water jet cleaning the I.D. of tubes. It features an all-new hose drive system that is powerful enough to drive hoses with an O.D. range of 7 to 15 mm at pressures to 40,000 psi.
It makes it easy for an operator to clean two tubes at once, and at a more consistent pace than manual cleaning. He simply positions the lances at the tube openings and indexes them in and out. There are three ways to do this:
- Manually, with push-button controls on the lance
- Optional X-Y manipulator, controlled from a stand
- Remotely, using optional wireless controls
Switching from one size hose to another is as simple as opening up the clam shell enclosure, removing one set of hoses, installing a new set, and replacing hose stops and wipers. There are no additional adjustments to make, and the center line of hoses always remains the same.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 40,000psi (2,800 bar)
- Cleans 2 tubes simultaneously
- Levels of automation to suit your needs
- Portable (on a cart) and easy to set up
- Optional dump valve available
|Part Number||Max. Pressure||Max. Speed||No. of Lances||Size|
|Saflex 2000||40,000 (2,800 bar)||2 ft./sec. (61 cm/sec.)||2||31" L x 28" W x 50" high
(.78m x .71m x 1.27m)