NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an immediate need for a Marketing Administrator located at our Wixom, MI headquarters. This position is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager and providing administrative support to the Marketing Department. This associate will assist with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities. This position is also a back-up for the Receptionist.
The ideal candidate will perform the following duties:
- Assisting team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities
- Organizing and maintaining the production and inventory of branded items such as stationery and promotion merchandise
- Input of marketing leads into CRM database
- Assisting with the production/printing of marketing materials and literature
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications materials
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required, including show display and logistics preparation, trade show services forms, travel reservations, attendee registrations, etc.
- Assist with the collection of market/product information and specifications for promotional literature
- Proofreading various forms of written marketing content
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of internal and external marketing and company events
- Collect and organize tradeshow expense data.
The ideal candidate must meet the following job requirements:
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Adobe programs such as InDesign and Photoshop are a plus.
- Previous demonstrated marketing or agency experience desired.
- Effective project management skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent command of written/verbal English language.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles.
- Ability to understand technical terminology and basic engineering functionality.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Team player possessing a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Basic WordPress experience is a plus.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED required.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB Corp. offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, paid personal/sick days, paid holidays, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(K) with match.
NLB Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jop open until filled.
Please no phone call inquiries.