Sales Representative – CA
NLB Corp. has an outstanding and exciting Sales career opportunity in a well-established West Coast territory. Ideally this person should be living in the Los Angeles area (or willing to relocate) to work out of our Branch office in Signal Hill. This position involves equipment sales to established cleaning contractors and industrial companies in addition to seeking and growing new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Direct and/or working knowledge of the industrial cleaning contractor market.
- A thorough understanding of both high pressure and ultra-high pressure waterblasting technology.
- A proven track record in maintaining and growing a sales territory.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to travel approximately 50-75% of the time required (US travel in the West Coast area primarily).
- Must have a valid California driver’s license and a good driving record (insurable) to be able to perform the job.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated sales professional to take over and grow an established territory with the industry leader in this market.
NLB offers a competitive compensation package that includes; base salary, commissions, company vehicle, outstanding benefits package, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
Please no phone call inquiries.
Job open until filled.