After Market Sales Representative – NJ
NLB Corp. is the worlds leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an opening for a full-time After Market Sales Representative at our Mickleton, NJ Branch location.
- Provides on-site sales and service calls for such things as product demonstrations, sale of NLB spare parts, accessories, and product rentals.
- Responsible for customer inventory review as well as training on product maintenance, operation, and safety.
- This position will require a very high level of travel within an east coast territory. It is expected that the candidate will spend, on average, three nights each week overnight on the road.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Individuals must be self-motivated and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Preferred that the candidate have a strong technical/mechanical background with three to five years technical experience and some sales experience.
- Candidate is required to have a high level of verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in MS Word and Excel is mandatory.
- Must have a valid State Drivers license and an acceptable driving record (insurable) to be able to perform the job.
- A strong background in Water Jetting applications and/or operation and repair of Water Jetting equipment is also mandatory.
For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements (required to be considered) to the link below or fax it to 248-926-4343.
Base salary plus monthly commission and a highly competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing. Company vehicle and travel expenses paid.
Job open until filled. No phone calls please.