NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp., has an immediate split shift opening for an experienced Assembler/Fabricator at our Wixom, MI headquarters.
This position is responsible for assembling high-pressure water blasting pump units having critical tolerances and strict inspection requirements. Performs skilled fitting, aligning, and adjusting. This position is also responsible for layout and MIG welding on a variety of material such as stainless steel and carbon steel. TIG welding a plus.
Must have two-five years minimum experience.
Prefer vocational/trade school training.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be willing/able to work mandatory overtime including Saturdays as required.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must be able to use a variety of individually supplied and company supplied tools and equipment.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB offer a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, paid personal/sick days, paid holidays, disability, life insurance, 401k plus company match, profit sharing and more.
Please no phone call inquiries.
NLB is a drug free workplace.
Job open until filled.