CNC Mazak Horizontal Mill Setup/Machine Operator – Night Shift
NLB Corp. is the worlds leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time night shift CNC Mazak Horizontal Mill Set-up/Operator at our Wixom, MI headquarters. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION CNC MAZAK HORIZONTAL MILL SETUP/OPERATOR:
• Must have 2+ years programming/operating Mazak Horizontal Mill with Fusion/Matrix control.
• Must be able to interpret prints with GD&T.
• Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED.
• This position is responsible for setting-up, programming and operating a Mazak Horizontal Mill.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Ability to read measuring tools (Micrometers, Calipers, etc).
• Strong mechanical aptitude is a plus.
• Must have good organizational skills.
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including training on day shift and once trained, transfer to night shift.
• Must be able to start workweek on Sunday evenings.
• Must be able to work mandatory overtime as necessary including Sunday through Friday nights.
• Must pass pre-employment physical including drug screen.
• A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
NLB offers a highly competitive wage including a night shift premium and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid personal/sick, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plus company match, profit sharing and more.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job open until filled.
Please no phone call inquiries.