Equipment Mechanic/Service Technician – Day Shift
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has a day shift opening for a full time Service Technician at our Wixom, MI Headquarters location. Position requires a strong mechanical background, excellent customer service attitude and preferably experience with water blast pumps. The Service Department’s ultimate goal is to provide NLB and its customers with world-class service.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal/sick days, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(K) including company match and more.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- The ideal candidate should have good mechanical knowledge and skills. Any experience in hydraulics, basic electrical or pneumatics is desired.
- Must be able to read schematics/blueprints for electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems to meet customers’ requirements and utilize NLB equipment within design specifications.
- Must be able to develop skills in technical service, troubleshooting, and training customers with hydro blast pumps and accessories in a safe, professional manner.
- Must be willing/able to travel, work overtime and take weekend/off hour calls to perform service duties.
- Must excel in customer relations and communication to customers both internal and external.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must have a valid Michigan driver’s license (insurable) and a good driving record to be able to perform the job.
- Must be able to obtain a CDL driver’s license.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT physical including drug screen.
- Must have minimum of high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
Please no phone call inquiries.
NLB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Job open until filled.