Equipment Mechanic/Service Technician – Day Shift – CA
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has a day shift opening for a full time Service Technician at our Signal Hill, CA Branch location. Position requires a strong mechanical background, excellent customer service attitude and preferably experience with water blast pumps. The Service Department’s ultimate goal is to provide NLB and its customers with world-class service.
Requirements for Service Technician:
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience in the troubleshooting and repair of diesel engines and or pumps.
• Responsible for repair and maintenance of high-pressure pumps and equipment in our varied product line.
• Experience in hydraulics preferred.
• Must use mechanical knowledge, while following NLB procedures to build and test NLB equipment as assigned.
• Must be able to debug problems during start up and operating using mechanical knowledge.
• Must excel in customer relations.
• Must be willing/able to work mandatory overtime including after hours and weekends as required.
• Must be willing/able to travel domestically overnight on short notice to perform service duties at customer sites.
• Must have a valid California Operator’s license and a good driving record (insurable) to be able to perform the job.
• Must be able to obtain a Chauffeur’s driver’s license.
• Must have your own hand tools.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
• A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
• Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.