Equipment Mechanic/Service Technician – Day Shift – WA
EQUIPMENT MECHANIC/SERVICE TECHNICIAN
NLB Corp. (with headquarters in Wixom, MI) is a leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Our mechanic/service technician position requires a strong mechanical background to help diagnose, maintain and repair our equipment. Must have a willingness to learn, excellent customer service attitude, and we will teach you about our products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Our Team Members ultimate goal is to provide NLB and its customers with world-class customer service. Every Team Member is expected to practice our service standards of Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. NLB Corp. has a day shift opening for an experienced Service Technician/Equipment Mechanic at our Kent, WA Branch location. Overtime is frequent as well as quick regional travel to service and repair equipment and to help demonstrate it with the sales team. You will be in rotation for being on-call for after-hour or weekend emergencies. You will learn how to train our customers on how to use and maintain the equipment.
Requirements for Service Technician:
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- The ideal candidate should have good mechanical knowledge and skills. Any experience in hydraulics, basic electrical or pneumatics is desired.
- Must be able to develop skills in technical service, troubleshooting and ultimately training.
- Must be able to read schematics/blueprints for electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems to meet customers’ requirements and utilize NLB equipment within design specifications.
- Must be willing/able to travel, work overtime and take weekend/off hour calls to perform service duties.
- Must excel in customer relations and communication to customers both internal and external.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must have a valid Washington driver’s license (insurable) and a good driving record to be able to perform the job.
- Must be able to obtain a CDL driver’s license.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT physical including drug screen.
- Must have minimum of high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
For consideration, please apply in person or send your resume and hourly wage requirements (required to be considered) to the link below.
NLB offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid personal/sick time, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(K) plus company match and more.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications please apply using the link.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.