Graphic Designer – Day Shift
NLB Corp. has an immediate opening for a full time day shift Graphic Designer at our Wixom, Michigan Headquarters.
This is a Marketing Department staff position, responsible for assisting in the design, development and production of printed and electronically-formatted marketing materials. Primary areas of application include website content updates and maintenance, electronic media presentation, print and digital direct marketing creative, print advertising development, video animation, literature creation and digital image manipulation/retouching. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in the development of high quality, professional standards materials development. An online sample portfolio of work is a must for position consideration.
Job Duties Include:
- Utilize WordPress to create and update company website content
- Develop effective, engaging layouts through final art of company sales literature, print advertising, direct marketing and electronic media
- Create signage and other graphics for tradeshows, events and internal purposes
- Create and post social media content including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Take occasional product photography and engage in necessary retouching via Photoshop
- Coordinate final preparation of digital art files for various print and electronic media projects
- Function as company overseer of adherence to established company branding standards and guidelines
- Organize and maintain all print and electronic image and graphic files for accessibility, transmittal and production
- Fulfill requests for existing photography, graphics and other archived creative materials by vendors, distributors and company personnel
- Support the needs of Marketing Manager, Product Development Director, and Sales Team in PowerPoint, multi-media and other visual creatives
- Coordinate with outside printers, website development agencies, photographers, videographers, ad publications and other service providers
- Shoot, create, and edit videos in-house using Adobe AfterEffects
The ideal candidate will meet the following education/experience criteria:
- Must have 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Graphic Design, Web Design focus)
- Experienced with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Proficiency in WordPress,
- Adobe Creative Suite software proficiency a must (Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects and Illustrator).
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus. Working knowledge of Constant Contact and Keyshot desired.
Specific Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Interpersonal interaction required at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to prioritize and accomplish multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to adapt to different situations.
- Professional image & character.
- Ability to work as a team member, within the Marketing Department, with other NLB departments and with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to learn and understand NLB’s product line and primary target markets.
Previous experience working with a manufacturing company preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment physical including drug screen.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and salary requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
Please no phone call inquiries.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job open until filled.