Parts Associate – Day Shift
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. is seeking a day shift Parts Associate to join the team at our Corporate Headquarters in Wixom, MI. This position is responsible for stocking, packaging, performing cycle counts, inventory, shipping, receiving, and distribution of parts and; components.
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
Candidates must have experience in the following areas:
- Working with inventory cycle counts;
- UPS/Federal Express systems;
- Parts shipping & receiving;
- Good computer skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a forklift truck.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime as necessary including Saturdays.
- Must pass pre-employment physical including drug screen.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
We offer a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacations, paid personal/sick, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, 401k and profit sharing.
For consideration, please send your resume including hourly wage requirements (required) in confidence to the HR Department or apply in person.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Please no phone call inquiries.
Position open until filled.