R&D Technician – Day Shift
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an opening for a full time R&D Technician at our Wixom, MI Headquarters. Position requires a strong mechanical background, and preferably experience with hydro blast pumps. The R&D Technician performs a variety of electronic, mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic tests on high pressure systems, subassemblies and parts to insure components function as designed and/or to determine cause of unit failure, using full range of test instruments, under the direction of the R&D Manager.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Must have ability to use and read micrometers, bore scopes, bore gauges, and CMM
- Must have own tools.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience as an equipment mechanic preferred.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a strong attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision is required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time without sacrificing quality of work are required.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
- Must have minimum of high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time, and 401(K) and match.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
Please no phone call inquiries.
Job open until filled.