Shipping Coordinator – Day Shift
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an immediate need for a day shift Shipping Coordinator located at our Wixom, MI headquarters. This position is responsible for coordinating, expediting pulls, loading and shipping of all Capital Equipment orders. Works closely with Production, Planning and Purchasing teams to achieve on time delivery to Customers. Daily communication with Carriers and NLB Sales Team on shipping arrangements and status of shipments. Maintains shipping records and prepares reports.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
• Shipping and/or logistics knowledge is highly desired.
• International Shipping experience and International Documentation experience, highly desired.
• Must be detail oriented, customer service oriented, assertive, show initiative, and be able to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff.
• Must have good computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must be able to drive all fork lifts, including reach trucks and forklift trucks.
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
• A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
• Must be willing/able to work mandatory overtime including after hours and weekends as required.
• Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB Corp. offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, paid personal/sick days and paid holidays, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(K) with match and Profit Sharing.
NLB Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jop open until filled.
Please no phone call inquiries.