Supervisor – Machine Fabrication & Assembly
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an immediate need for a Day Shift Supervisor in the Machine Fabrication and Assembly Department, located at our Wixom, MI headquarters. This is a working supervisor position responsible for supervising employees and assisting in the assembly of NLB equipment. The individual must understand the fabrication and assembly of NLB equipment and will be actively engaged with the Quality Program to improve quality and reduce rework. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications.
Experience and Education:
• Five or more years’ supervisor experience in a hands-on manufacturing environment is required.
• Willing to perform hands-on assembly and fabrication work as needed.
• Ability to read engineering blue prints is required.
• A high school diploma or GED minimum is required.
• This is an exempt salaried position; the individual must be willing to work the hours needed to complete the scheduled work.
• Experience scheduling work one week out highly desired.
• Ability to estimate time to completion for a range of equipment is desired.
• Vocation / trade school training desired.
• Knowledge of Fabrication and Assembly of high-pressure water blasting equipment a plus.
• Ability to monitor and control quality a plus.
• Past experience developing work instructions a plus.
• Must have own hand tools.
• Must be able to use a variety of mechanical / power tools and hand tools.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
• Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
• Must possess good mechanical and hydraulic skills
• Must be able to use all shop-related equipment such as crane, welders, and cut off saws.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB Corp. offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, paid personal/sick days and paid holidays, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(K) with match and Profit Sharing.
NLB Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job open until filled.
Please no phone call inquiries.