Features and Benefits:
- Full range of pressures and flows
- Wide range of nozzle angles and arm configurations
- Choose self-rotating, air, electric, or hydraulic
- Versatile mounting bracket adapts to many fixtures
- Quick-change packing for easy maintenance
- Rugged stainless steel housing
NLB’s plate-mounted SpinJets can be configured to match your exact needs. Many customers choose a self-rotating nozzle for ease of use and low maintenance, but if you need better control over rotation speed, we offer pneumatic, hydraulic and electric drive options. The area of coverage can also be customized to your application, using our wide range of nozzle angles and nozzle arm configurations. Please contact us for help in ordering the right plate-mounted SpinJets for your job.
High Flow SpinJet®
Pressure to 20,000 psi (1,400 bar), flow to 100 gpm (379 lpm)
Low Flow SpinJet™
Pressure to 20,000 psi (1,400 bar), flow to 20 gpm (76 lpm)
Pressure to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar), flow to 11 gpm (42 lpm)
Versatile mounting for precise water jet control
There are no reviews yet.