NLB’s patented SpinJet™ Rotating Spray Systems have become one of the water jetting industrys most effective tools. Manually propelled SpinJet floor and grate cleaners were originally designed to strip over spray from paint booth grates. Applications today include floor cleaning and coating removal.
The model 1550 has a 20″ (50 cm) wide front bucket assembly and operates at pressures to 10,000 psi (700 bar) and flows to 50 gpm (189 lpm). It features a self-rotating SpinJet seal with four or six arms arms and a maximum rotational speed of 3,000 rpm. An optional vacuum recover port is available that allows for the collection of water and debris.
- A self-rotating SpinJet™ seal provides rotational speeds of up to 3,000 rpm.
- A rigid steel dome shields personnel from moving components and high-pressure water, while allowing the operator to reach far into corners.
- The dump valve instantly reduces water pressure to near zero.
- Hard Rubber tires are ideal for narrow paint grates or hard surfaces.
- Rotary seal and dump valve repair kits available.
|Model||Type||Seal Part No.||Discharge Pressure (Max.)||Max. Flow||Rotation Speed||Weight||Available Width||Dump Valve Part No.|
|3,000 rpm||250 lbs.|
|20" (50 cm)||V-550|