Automated Remote Manipulator
NLB’s new Mini Automated Remote Manipulator (Mini-ARM™) lets an operator manipulate a variety of water blasting tools from a remote control that is able to be operated either wired or wireless. This not only provides more protection by completely removing the operator from direct contact with the water jets, but also reduces downtime and expense. He or she uses convenient joystick controls to position the tooling and then start and stop the flow of high-pressure water.
With the Mini-ARM™, operators wont experience the fatigue that can affect the quality of manual water jetting. Also, semi-automated water jetting produces more consistent results than individual operators with different techniques or skill levels.
Click Here for a video of this machine in action.
Features and Benefits:
- The Mini-ARM’s unique quick tool connection system makes changing tooling fast and easy.
- Able to fit through a standard 30″ door
- Capable of working with 300 HP water jet pumps
- Improves job productivity.
- Wide jet pattern for better coverage.
- Configurable for operation at pressures up to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar)
- Easy compliance with OSHA Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
- Maximum reach approximately 10 feet
|40,000 psi (2,760 bar)
|10" (3.05 M)
|56° right, 55° left