NLB’s NCG24-535UW water jet lance is designed for underwater use. It features a second jet that exits the rear of the lance, counterbalancing the thrust that comes from the front nozzle. This allows the diver to stay in place while working underwater. The lance also includes all the features and benefits of our standard lances to provide maximum operator protection and productivity. A patented trigger (U.S. patent no. 5,636,789) lets the operator dump pressure immediately by simply pushing forward. It can be operated with just 8-to-12 pounds of pressure, and a one-finger latch prevents accidental actuation.
- Dump type helps protect operator
- Replace cartridge in under 60 seconds
- Easy trigger actuation, 8 to 12 lbs. (3.6 to 5.5 kg)
- New trigger design allows operator to force lance into dump mode (Patent No. 5,636,789)
- One-finger latch to prevent accidental actuation
- Adjustable shoulder stock and hand grip
|Part Number||Pressure Rating||Weight||Inlet Connection||Barrel Connection||Replaceable Cartridge|
|13.5 lbs. (16 kg)||9/16" MP LHF||9/16" MP LHF||CM42545|
$1 Get a Quote
Allows multiple lances to be operated from a single pump unit at the same time
Turn an ordinary high-pressure lance into a superior water jetting tool
Whip hoses help protect operators from potentially dangerous hose failures
There are no reviews yet.