It combines the cleaning power of ultra-high pressure water with the proven technology of our self-rotating SPIN JET® seal. The compact design weighs only 20 pounds (9.1 kg) and includes a counterbalancing system that minimizes operator fatigue. With features like a lightweight aluminum body, available vacuum recovery, 6″ (15.3 cm) Barjet™ nozzle assembly and a 3″ (7.6 cm) vacuum attachment, the SRT-6LT is the answer to your toughest surface preparation jobs.
- Removes epoxies, paint, rust and other coatings.
- Size: 14″ high x 16″ wide x 10 3/4″ deep (35.5 cm high x 40.5 cm wide x 27.3 cm deep)
- Operates at pressures to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar) with flows of up to 6 gpm (22.7 lpm).
- Vacuum Attachment – 3″ (7.62 cm)
- Nozzle Assembly – 6″ Barjet with 8 sapphire nozzles
- RPM – Approximately 3,000 rpm
- Requires NLB Bi-Mode™ valve for operation
|Part Number||Type||Seal Type||Max. Pressure||Max. Flow||Nozzles||Rotation Speed||Weight||Vacuum Connection|
|SRT-6||Air-Powered||DS8850A-9||40,000 psi (2,800 bar)||6 gpm (23 lpm)||8||3,000 rpm 90 psi, 20 scfm||35 lbs. (15.9 kg)||3" (7.6 cm)||
$1 Get a Quote
|SRT-6LT||Self-Rotating||DS8850A-9||40,000 psi (2,800 bar)||6 gpm (23 lpm)||8||3,000 rpm 90 psi, 20 scfm||20 lbs. (9.1 kg)||3" (7.6 cm)||
$1 Get a Quote
Surface Preparation Brochure
HydroPrep tools can be automated or manual
SRT-6LT in action
Watch video of the NLB SRT-6LT
UHP water jetting speeds swimming pool refurbishment
Collect and contain the water and debris.
uhp rotating heads
A wide range of patterns to match your removal needs
The heart of many waterjetting applications