NLB’s NCG10-286BDT-1/2 and NCG15-286BDT series water jet lances are dual-trigger lances designed for maximum operator protection and productivity. A patented trigger (U.S. patent no. 5,636,789) lets the operator dump pressure immediately by simply pushing forward. It can be operated with just 8-to-12 pounds of pressure, and a one-finger latch prevents accidental actuation.
Dual trigger lances offer the utmost in operator safety, as they require that both hands be on the lance before it can be actuated. The handles on these lances can be adjusted to align in a way that offers the most comfort for each operator. The NCG10-286-1/2 features a rugged ½ barrel. The NCG15-286 features a 3/8 barrel making it lightweight and easy to handle. Both come standard with 36 barrels, but longer barrels are available.
- Dump type helps protect operator
- Replace cartridge in under 60 seconds
- Easy trigger actuation, 8 to 12 lbs. (3.6 to 5.5 kg)
- New trigger design allows operator to force lance into dump mode (Patent No. 5,636,789)
- One-finger latch to prevent accidental actuation
- Adjustable shoulder stock and hand grip
|Part Number||Pressure Rating||Weight||Inlet Connection||Barrel Connection||Replaceable Cartridge|
|16 lbs. (7.3 kg)||1/2" NPT Female||1/2" NPT Male||BM15915|
|16 lbs. (7.3 kg)||1/2" NPT Female||3/8" NPT Male||BM15915|
A field repairable SPIN-NOZZLE® that turns a standard lance into a superior water jetting tool.