NLB’s NCG24-535DT dual-trigger water jet lances are designed for maximum operator protection and productivity. A patented trigger (U.S. patent no. 5,636,789) lets the operator dump pressure immediately by simply pushing forward. It can be operated with just 8-to-12 pounds of pressure, and a one-finger latch prevents accidental actuation.
Dual trigger lances offer the utmost in operator safety, as they require that both hands be on the lance before it can be actuated. The handles on this lance can be adjusted so that they align in a way that offers the most comfort for each operator. It comes standard with 36″ barrels, but longer barrels are available.
- Dump type helps protect operator
- Replace cartridge in under 60 seconds
- Easy trigger actuation, 8 to 12 lbs. (3.6 to 5.5 kg)
- New trigger design allows operator to force lance into dump mode (Patent No. 5,636,789)
- One-finger latch to prevent accidental actuation
- Adjustable shoulder stock and hand grip
|Part Number||Pressure Rating||Weight||Inlet Connection||Barrel Connection||Replaceable Cartridge|
|16 lbs. (7.3 kg)||9/16" MP LHF||9/16" MP LHF||CM42545|