NLB wet abrasive blasting systems combine the force of a high-pressure water jet with the cleaning action of abrasive media while avoiding the dust, costs and hazards (health and environmental) associated with dry sand blasting.
Wet abrasive blasting can clean steel to a white metal finish or remove tightly bonded paint from concrete, steel or masonry. We offer a variety of 10,000 psi and 20,000 psi abrasive nozzles (700 or 1,400 bar) with different flows.
Features and Benefits:
- Leaves an excellent bonding surface on metal, even on welds
- Profiles a 4-inch (100mm) path at up to 15 fpm (5m/min.)
- Nozzles available for 10,000 psi or 20,000 psi (700 or 1,400 bar)
- Flow from 4.5 to 19 gpm (17 to 72 lpm)
- Designed to work with NLB NCG24-286 and NCG40-286 lances