The NLB 350 Series pump is an advanced design qtriplex pump with exceptional flexibility and versatility to efficiently meet the requirements of a wide range of pumping services. The unit features a simple, rugged design to meet the heavy-duty requirements of continuous operation and to minimize maintenance.
Fluid End Features Include:
- Fluid cylinder machined from carbon steel with electroless nickel plate. Passages are drilled to minimize turbulence. Design features minimum volumetric clearance and stress, with maximum shock and pressure resistance.
- Stainless steel valves have a rugged wing guided design. Seats are beveled and are also made from hardened stainless steel.
- Packing and plungers can be removed for inspection or replacement without removing the stuffing box.
- Packing assemblies are spring-loaded and self-adjusting for extended life.
- Connections for plunger lubrication at atmospheric pressure.
- Pump features Colomony®-coated plungers.
Power Frame Features include:
- Horizontal configuration provides easy access and low center of gravity.
- Rugged, cast-iron housing with gravity lubrication and large oil reservoir.
- Steel crankshaft mounted in tapered roller bearings. Symmetrical design permits easy conversation to opposite-hand drive.
- Large-diameter cylinder crossheads operating in full circular guides, fitted with hardened wrist pins.
- Marine-type connecting rods with split, babbetted rod bearings and sleeve-type bronze wrist bearings. All under compressive loading only.
- Ground crosshead stub shafts with lipped seals to keep water and dust out of crankcase.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Plunger cover for cleanliness and operator protection.
|Part Number||Plunger Dia.||Pump RPM|