No Complicated Electronics. Simple to Operate.
NLB’s new SRV-1S StarJet® unit allows operators to quickly and thoroughly remove stripes and other markings using the power of high-pressure water. The new StarJet SRV-1S has been designed to be simple to operate with easy maintenance.
The StarJet® is a self-contained system with rotating water jets mounted to the side of the truck. The 40,000 psi water jets completely remove markings or curing compound as the truck drives along the road, or remove rubber as it drives along the runway. Ultra-high pressure water jetting is faster and more thorough than grinding and does less damage to concrete or asphalt.
- Dedicated pump engine provides maximum productivity and reliability
- Self-contained debris recovery system reduces downtime and improves productivity
- Vacuum system is powered from the truck engine via PTO interface
- Long life UHP seal assembly with simple to replaceseal for ease of maintenance
- Optional StarJet maintenance kits guarantee 5 years of cost free pump operation
- A single head for maximum efficiency
- Nozzle assemblies available to match any application
- Hydrostatic creep drive for precise speed control during removal (0-400 fpm)
- Slow running plunger pump built from high-gradestainless steel and provides unprecedented reliability
- High powered on-board vac unit provides 1,000 CFM
- Pumping system generates 10 gpm (37.85 lpm) at 40,000 psi (2,800 bar).
- Slow running NLB Model 40225 pump
- Internally geared power end
- All necessary plumbing and operating controls
- Pressure adjusting by-pass valve
- Oil filled pressure gauge
The ergonomically designed control system puts everything at the drivers finger tips and is available in either single or dual steer configurations.
Hydraulically actuated removal assembly allows the operator to raise/lower, and extend/retract/the cleaning head.
High resolution in-cab control monitor allows the operator to monitor all of the truck’s systems.
Large steel debris/vacuum tank coated with Sherwin Williams two parts Genesis coating system.