Our most popular stripe removal system.
If you want to remove road or runway markings, or runway rubber, without damaging the surface – you need an NLB water jetting system. NLB’s StarJet®, allows operators to quickly and thoroughly remove stripes and other markings using nothing but the power of ultra-high pressure water. NLB offers a standard truck that meets the needs of most applications, but we can custom engineer systems to meet your unique needs.
The StarJet is a self-contained system with rotating water jets on a robotic arm that is mounted to the front of the truck. The 40,000 psi water jets completely remove markings or curing compound as the truck drives along the road, or remove rubber as it drives along the runway. Ultra-high pressure water jetting is faster and more thorough than grinding and does less damage to concrete or asphalt.
- Patented StarJet head provides maximum removal rates with minimal substrate damage
- Dual Heads for Maximum Productivity
- On-Board Video System with Front and Rear Facing Cameras
- Hydraulically actuated removal assembly with proportional controls
- Fully automatic front-end service mode makes maintenance fast and easy
- Long life UHP rotary swivel with easy to replace seals
- Self-contained debris recovery system reduces downtime and improves productivity
- In-cab video (2 cameras in front, 1 in back) to let the driver monitor progress as well as surrounding traffic
- Dedicated pump engine provides maximum productivity and reliability
- The vacuum system is powered from the truck engine
- 80,000 lbs GVW
- Dual Steer configuration available
- Proportional controls on the robotic arm for more speed and better control
- Custom ergonomic control console houses touch screen, joystick, and lighted operator interface switches
- Skip line controls allow the operator to advance between skips
- Remote hand pendant controls truck speed, truck direction, HP water on/off, and skip line advance
- Removes nearly all of the water and debris
- 1,500 CFM @ 6-8” mercury
- Vacuum system powered by a truck hydraulic system
|Features and Specifications|
|Operating Pressure||40,000 psi (2,800 bar)|
|Flow Rate||13 gpm (48 lpm)|
|Vacuum||1,500 cfm, @ 3' - 5'|
|Fresh Water||2,200 gallons (8,328 l)|
|Debris Tank||4 cubic yards of debris and 950 gallons of water
(3 cubic meters, 3,596 l)
$1 Get a Quote
Troubleshooting & Solutions
StarJet® ASSIST system is an integrated troubleshooting tool that offers video tutorials through the truck’s onboard display screen. These videos are made available here on our website as well.