The NLB7500B, with NLB’s patented SPIN JET® technology, is the most efficient way to clean large pipes and stacks. As a towline pulls it through the pipe, spray arms (2 or 4) rotate high-pressure water jets 360 degree for full coverage. The rotational speed is adjustable up to 3,000 rpm.
The NLB7500B operates at pressure to 10,000 psi (700 bar) with flows to 100 gpm (379 lpm) while the NLB7500B-20K operates at pressure to 20,000 psi (1,400 bar) with flows to 50 gpm (189 lpm).
- 2 or 4 spray arms
- Various nozzle offsets available
- Built-in magnetic brake to adjust rotating speed up to 3,000 rpm
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Optional, adjustable guide to center seal in pipe
- Quick-change packing through top cap
- Reconfigurable nozzle blocks for arms up to 15″ (38 cm) long
|Part Number||Max. Pressure||Flow||Rotation Speed||Weight||Inlet Connection||Length|
|200-3,000 rpm||58 lbs.|
|1/2" NPT Female||17-3/4"