Pavement stripe and surface coating remover.
The new NLB HydroRyder™ is a compact, cost effective alternative for the removal of pavement markings and surface coatings using high-pressure water jet technology. The HydroRyder’s size and maneuverability make it ideal for smaller marking and coating removal projects where larger systems may be too large but are too big for manual water jetting. The HydroRyder utilizes NLB’s patented SpinJet® technology and tethers to most NLB pump and vacuum units. Hydraulic and air-powered versions available.
- Compact and maneuverable in tight spaces
- Constant speed control to aid removal consistency
- Vacuum recovery options for easy disposal of refuse
- Easily transportable
- Lower environmental impact
- Adjustable SpinJet deck height for different applications
- Excellent operator visibility
|Weight||Dimensions||Cleaning Capacity (@3 mph)||Max. Operating Pressure||Max. Flow Rate||De-striping Cleaning Path||De-striping Head/Rotation||Hydraulic Requirements||Vacuum|
|Length: 120" |
|15,840 Lft/hr||40,000 psi |
|10 gpm |
|15" (38 cm)||SpinJet®/2,900 rpm||3,000 psi @ 5.8 gpm|
(207 bar @ 21.9 lpm)
|100 cfm @ 7" Hg|
Want more product info?
Visit our Resources Page