SRT-10-W SPIN JET® Crawler System is rated for operation at pressures up to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar) and flows up to 10 gpm (37.8 lpm). The SRT-10-W features wireless controls and attaches itself using vacuum to vertical and horizontal surfaces to provide the fastest and cleanest way to remove coating from concrete and steel. The vacuum keeps the surface clean and dry and transports the debris to the vacuum hopper for clean out/disposal. The water can then be disposed of separately. The SRT-10-W utilizes a unique design that allows the SPIN JET® seal and vacuum recovery mechanism to swivel inside the crawler body allowing for unprecedented mobility.
- 10″ (255 mm) Cleaning Path
- Common skid with forklift slots and one point lifting bail houses the winches, hose rack and lockable storage box for the SRT-10-W.
- Dual pivoting air powered winches with auto tensioning and fail-safe stopping.
- Air powered drive motors feature heavy-duty worm gear drives with positive toothed belt final drive to wheels.
- The vacuum seal is flexible and utilizes a unique design that allows it to maintain vacuum over weld seams and rough surfaces. Features a single clamp device to make seal changes fast and simple.
- Patented Swivel Seal design allows the Crawler to pivot around the high pressure nozzle and seal assembly, allowing the high pressure, vacuum and air lines to remain in a downward position at all times.
- The crawler control pendant is wireless and includes speed control (zero to 13′ (3.9M) per minute) and omni directional control of the Crawler, as well as winch and SPIN JET® controls for rotating and high pressure water on/off.
- System includes 200′ (60 M) of 1/4″ (6.5 mm) galvanized winch cable, 100′ (30 M) of 4″ (100 mm) vacuum hose, 150′ (45.7 M) of air hose and electric cable.
- Vacuum requirements: 20″ of Mercury at 500 cfm (600 M3 per hour)
- Air Requirements: 90 psi (6.2 bar), 70 cfm (120 M3 per hour)
|Part Number||Type||Seal Type||Max. Pressure||Max. Flow||Nozzles||Rotation Speed||Weight||Vacuum Connection|
|14||3,000 rpm 90 psi, 20 scfm||185 lbs.|
|4" (10.2 cm)|