Innovative automatic wash-down jets for sprockets and chains, along with a centralized lubrication system keeps the XY running smoothly and efficiently. In-field maintenance is easy with simple, easy-to-service blast shield and jetting disk.
- Air powered 12V DC power
- Large 3’ x 6’ cutting area
- Auto indexing with ½” to 4” passes
- Programmable, “set it and forget it” operation
- Automatic stall shut off monitor
- Operates at pressures of up to 20,000 psi and flow rate of 53 gallons/min.
- Automatic end-of cycle wash-down of sprockets and chains
- Central grease fitting manifold for system-wide lubrication
- Stainless steel construction of all wetted components
- Durable hood and bib mating provides excellent unit protection and reduced airborne debris
- Field replaceable blast shield and disk
- Robust mounting platform easily adaptable to forklifts, backhoes, etc.
- Advanced retractable curtains