The NLB XY Axis Cutting System makes easy work out of difficult, vertical concrete cutting projects. The XY is ideal for bridges, piers, stations and dam face applications. The large cutting area of 3’ x 6’ makes the XY highly productive when coupled with the programmable feature allowing for automatic indexing patterns and adjustable cut depth. The tethered control panel with 50’ long cabling keeps the operator safely away from the blasting area but in total control of the XY system. The XY connects easily to NLB water jet pump units with operating psi of up to 20,000 psi and provides flow of 53/gallons per minute.
Innovative automatic wash-down jets for sprockets and chains, along with a centralized lubrication system keeps the XY running smoothly and efficiently. In-field maintenance is easy with simple, easy-to-service blast shield and jetting disk.
- Air powered 12V DC power
- Large 3’ x 6’ cutting area
- Auto indexing with ½” to 4” passes
- Programmable, “set it and forget it” operation
- Automatic stall shut off monitor
- Operates at pressures of up to 20,000 psi and flow rate of 53 gallons/min.
- Automatic end-of cycle wash-down of sprockets and chains
- Central grease fitting manifold for system-wide lubrication
- Stainless steel construction of all wetted components
- Durable hood and bib mating provides excellent unit protection and reduced airborne debris
- Field replaceable blast shield and disk
- Robust mounting platform easily adaptable to forklifts, backhoes, etc.
- Advanced retractable curtains
$1 Get a Quote