NLB’s 3-D heads dramatically reduce tank cleaning time while eliminating the need for confined space entry into vessels. The dual cleaning action of the revolving/rotating head, powered by the reaction force of the high-pressure water jets, provides complete, 360° spherical cleaning coverage.
Rated for pressure from 3,000-10,000 psi (210-700 bar) with flows to 13-40 gpm (49-189lpm). Inlet connection: 1/2 FNPT, Weight 23 lbs. (10 kg).
- Increases safety by making it unnecessary for personnel to enter confined spaces.
- Magnetic brake allows adjustment of rotational speeds from 2-40 rpm.
- Aluminum or stainless steel versions are available for special applications.
- Choose from various nozzle arms for fine-tuning of water jets to your specific application.
- Unique replaceable seal technology provides long life and easy maintenance.
|Part Number||Operating Pressure||Flow Rate||Inlet Connection||Weight||Length||Min. Width||Max. Width||Rebuild Kit|
|NLB3750-40-10K||3,000 - 10,000 psi|
|1/2" FNPT||Bronze: 23 lbs.|
$1 Get a Quote
Select the right set of standard arms and nozzles to match your application.
Select the right set of compact arms and nozzles to match your application.
17 extension choices, including lightweight models
Mounts to smaller tanks to direct 3-D head
Ball and Socket
A stainless steel alternative to a swivel turret
Prevent damage to 3-D heads and tank walls
NLB 325E Pump Unit
Pressures and flows for tank cleaning projects