The system has five rigid lances, each with a specially-designed nozzle (up to 20,000 psi, or 1,380 bar) to clear the tubes of hardened debris. A powerful hydraulic drive inserts the lances at a rate of 39″ (1m) per second, then withdraws and positions them to clean the next five tubes. The hose reel management system keeps hoses separate for improved tracking and less wear. A powerful hydraulic system is driven by a CAN Bus system to move the lances through the tubes, providing increased reliability and enhancing system integration and diagnostics.
Heavy-gauge aluminum construction is corrosion-resistant. All movements (in/out, up/down and left/right) are controlled by the operator from a convenient overhead station, which provides excellent visibility at a safe distance from the action.
Features and Benefits:
- 20,000 psi (1,400 bar) at 50 gpm (504 lpm)
- Cleans 5 tubes simultaneously for maximum productivity
- Completely self-contained system
- Optional roller controls let operator rotate bundles
- Lockout to prevent accidental actuation
- Optional HVAC package for operator comfort
|Model||Max. Pressure||Max. Flow||Inlet Connection||Max. Speed||Tube Length|
(10.7 m) Standard