NLB’s X-Y positioner system for the Saflex-2001 gives the operator a way to locate the high pressure lances and index them into and out of a tube bundle and start and stop the flow of high pressure water, all from a lightweight tethered remote control.
The X-Y positioner can be secured to the face of a bundle through by the included clamps, or optional expanding mandrels.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight design makes it easy for a single operator to set-up
- Constructed from aluminum and stainless steel.
- Fully adjustable flex lance stroke length allows the machine to be configured for various length bundles.
- Features a wired remote control that allows the operator to maneuver the lances and start/stop the high pressure water.
- Y beam height – 64″ X beam Length – 60″.
|Part Number||Material||Connection to Bundle||Size|
|Saflex-2001XY||Aluminum and Stainless Steel||Clamps||Size: 64" tall x 60" wide x 23" deep|