Pavement MaintenanceVisit the all-new NLB StarJet Website for additional Information on our pavement and runway maintenance systems.
Highway and runway markings must be removed and repainted regularly, and runways face the additional problem of rubber build-up every time an airplane lands. Grinding it away can damage the pavement, and sandblasting generates a lot of dust.
UHP water jetting works faster and more thoroughly, without dust or pavement damage. The STARJET® is a closed-loop system that makes short work of highways and runways, while the smaller StripeJet™ handles short-line jobs, like parking decks and intersections.
- Completely removes markings, coatings and runway rubber build-up
- No abrasives to damage concrete or asphalt
- Saves time and labor
- Creates a stronger bond for restriping
- Eliminates dust and debris with optional vacuum recovery
- Cleans deep into runway grooves