We offer rigid or flexible lance systems at pressures up to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar) for cleaning the I.D. of tubes. Systems are available to insert one, two, three or five lances into a tube bundle at once, for maximum productivity. All are easy to set up and operate, with push-button or remote controls.
High-pressure water jetting brings the same benefits to exterior heat exchanger cleaning as it does to tube lancing. NLB has two automated shellside cleaners, which move nozzles robotically from one end of a tube bundle to another to blast away hardened deposits.
- More thorough and productive than manual cleaning
- Minimizes operator risk from debris and high-pressure water
- Cleans bundles up to 25 feet long (7.6 m)
- No electrical hook-up required
- All operating controls available in an optional climate controlled operator station
- Custom-engineered systems available
Cleans tube bundles faster than manual methods and sets new standards for operator comfort and protection.
Innovative design maintains high productivity for I.D. tube bundle cleaning, while lowering maintenance costs.
Automated systems for cleaning the O.D. of heat exchanger tube bundles.