Uncommon Reliability and Durability in Hot Water Applications.
NLB’s new 535 DHW-TRA-SA Hot Water Pressure Jetting Unit is the perfect choice for meeting the demands of your next project.
At the heart of this unit is a powerful and dependable triplex pump capable of 10 gpm at 4,950 psi. A Kubota v3600 (66 hp) engine provides the power in a direct drive configuration that eliminates the PTO and PTO maintenance. In addition to the upgrade in power plant and pump, NLB also integrated an industry-leading 420,000 BTU burner unit to address the demands of the many cycles, long hours and transportation requirements in the life of a typical hot water unit.
Features not typically found on hot water units available that have been incorporated into the 535 DHW-TRA-SA that make for a better operator experience and lower maintenance costs. An overhead mounted water tank is easy to winterize and has integrated water lubrication lines and a 75-micron inlet strainer that can be rinsed or cleaned, eliminating the traditional filter. A rupture disk has also been eliminated from the unit’s design and replaced with a self-resetting pop-off valve, saving time and money for the operator.
- Industrial fluid head design
- Internal gear driven power end
- 12-volt DC 420,000 BTU burner
- Direct drive eliminates PTO and PTO maintenance
- Pintle or ball hitch options
- Proven v3600 Kubota (66 HP) engine
- Easy to winterize overhead water tank
- Filterless 75 Micron stainless steel inlet strainer
- Unloader valve for single or dual lance use
- Resetting pop off valve eliminates rupture discs
- Powerful and dependable triplex pump
- Stainless steel water tank with low water shut down sensor
- Gusseted industrial strength wheel fenders
- Smooth riding 5,000 lb capacity single axle trailer
Visit our Resources Page
|US||4,950 psi||9 gpm||Kubota v3600|
|12-volt, DC 700k BTU unit||143"L x 80" W x 88" H||4,830 lbs. (GVWR 5,500 lbs.)|
|Metric||341 bar||34 lpm||49 kW||3.63m L x 2.03m W x 2.24m H||2,190.85 kg (GVWR 2,494.76 kg)|
Looking for the NLB 335 DHW-TRA-SA?