Summary of Benefits
NLB is proud to offer to all of our employees an appealing compensation package including competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Health & Wellness
NLB provides health and insurance coverage to full-time employees and their eligible dependents.
- UMR Medical Insurance, with options depending on where you live.
- Flexible Spending Account to cover eligible expenses.
- Dental Insurance through MetLife Dental.
- Vision Plan through EyeMed Vision.
- Company provided Life Insurance & AD&D coverage of $20,000.
- Long Term Disability insurance provided by NLB.
- Optional additional life/dependent life insurance.
- Optional short term disability insurance and additional optional long term disability insurance.
Committed to maximizing your total compensation package and helping you plan for your financial future, NLB provides employees access to a 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan and a discretionary profit sharing plan.
- Employee 401(k) Retirement Plan with automatic enrollment and company match and discretionary profit sharing.
NLB provides full time employees with the following additional benefits:
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal/sick time.
- Employee assistance program, which offers employees the opportunity to speak with an experienced, professional consultant/counselor 24 hours a day.
Note: The benefits listed above currently exist as of this writing. NLB reserves the right to modify, terminate or add any benefit at its discretion and without notice, subject to legal and regulatory restrictions.