The NLB Model 24-9900-15A compact SpinJet® combines the powerful cleaning capabilities of high pressure water with the proven technology of our rotating SpinJet® seals. This compact design provides the ultimate in maneuverability and ease of operation. With features like stainless steel and aluminum body, hard rubber wheels and a 13 inch (330 mm) rotating nozzle assembly, the 24-9900-15A is the answer to your toughest floor and grate cleaning problems
- Compact and lightweight (180-235 lbs. – 82-107 kg) aluminum design with hard rubber wheels allows for ease of maneuverability.
- All moving components and the high-pressure water are shielded from personnel.
- Air powered SpinJet® rotary seal featuring NLBs 13 inch (33 cm) nozzle assembly and spins at up to 2,000 rpm.
- Air actuated dump valve diverts the high pressure water to the rotary seal when activated. When the valve is in dump position, water pressure is instantly reduced to near zero.
- Rotary seal and dump valve repair kits available for fast, easy field maintenance.
|Part Number||Type||Seal Part No.||Discharge Pressure (Max.)||Max. Flow||Rotation Speed||Weight||Available Width||Dump Valve Part No.|
|2,000 rpm||180-235 bls.|