The NLB Model 24-9900-15A compact SpinJet™ combines the powerful cleaning capabilities of high pressure water with the proven technology of our rotating SpinJet seals. This compact design provides the ultimate in maneuverability and ease of operation. With features like stainless steel and aluminum body, hard rubber wheels and a 13 inch (330 mm) rotating nozzle assembly, the 24-9900-15A is the answer to your toughest floor and grate cleaning problems
- Compact and lightweight (180-235 lbs. – 82-107 kg) aluminum design with hard rubber wheels allows for ease of maneuverability.
- All moving components and the high-pressure water are shielded from personnel.
- Air powered SpinJet rotary seal featuring NLB’s 13 inch (33 cm) nozzle assembly and spins at up to 2,000 rpm.
- Air actuated dump valve diverts the high pressure water to the rotary seal when activated. When the valve is in dump position, water pressure is instantly reduced to near zero.
- Rotary seal and dump valve repair kits available for fast, easy field maintenance.
|Part Number||Type||Seal Part No.||Discharge Pressure (Max.)||Max. Flow||Rotation Speed||Weight||Available Width||Dump Valve Part No.|
|2,000 rpm||180-235 bls.|