NLB’s patented SpinJet™ Rotating Spray Systems have become one of the water jetting industry’s most effective tools. Manually propelled SpinJet floor and grate cleaners were originally designed to strip over spray from paint booth grates. Applications today include floor cleaning and coating removal.
The model 1115-XS-YY is available in 18″, 24″ and 30″ (45, 61 and 76 cm) wide and versions and operates at pressures to 10,000 psi (700 bar) and flows to 50 gpm (189 lpm). It features a self-rotating SpinJet seal with two, four or six arms arms and a maximum rotational speed of 3,000 rpm.
- A self-rotating SpinJet seal provides rotational speeds of up to 3,000 rpm.
- A rigid steel enclosure shields personnel from moving components and high-pressure water.
- The dump valve instantly reduces water pressure to near zero.
- Pneumatic tires are ideal for wide paint grates or uneven surfaces.
- Rotary seal and dump valve repair kits available.
|Model||Type||Seal Part No.||Discharge Pressure (Max.)||Max. Flow||Rotation Speed||Weight||Available Width||Dump Valve Part No.|
|3,000 rpm||267 lbs.|
|18", 24", 30"|
(45, 61, 76 cm)