The NLB 125 Series pump is an advanced design triplex pump with exceptional flexibility and versatility to efficiently meet the requirements of a wide range of pumping services. The unit features a simple, rugged design to meet the heavy-duty requirements of continuous operation and to minimize maintenance.
Fluid End Features Include:
- Easily configured for operating pressures from 6,000 to 40,000 psi in under 20 minutes.
- A single stainless steel frame plate and swing-out manifold is used for all operating pressures.
- The design features minimum volumetric clearance and stress, with maximum shock and pressure resistance.
- Passages are drilled to minimize turbulence.
- The valve seat and stuffing boxes are precision-machined from high-grade stainless steel.
- Stainless steel valves have a rugged, double guided design that improves valve life by ensuring alignment. Seats are beveled and are also made from hardened stainless steel.
- Pump features Colomony®-coated plungers for 6-10K operation and solid tungsten carbide plungers for 15-40K operation.
Power Frame Features include:
- Horizontal configuration provides easy access and low center of gravity.
- Rugged, cast-iron housing with gravity lubrication and large oil reservoir.
- Forged steel crankshaft mounted in heavy duty bearings.
- Drive pinion output shafts on both sides of pump allow for opposite-hand drive. (G Version)
- Internal gearing eliminates the need for large pulleys or belts, greatly decreasing the pumps overall footprint. (G version)
- Large-diameter cylinder crossheads operating in full circular guides, fitted with hardened wrist pins
- Ground crosshead stub shafts with lipped seals to keep water and dust out of crankcase.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Plunger cover for cleanliness and operator protection.
|Part Number||Plunger Dia.||Pump RPM|