Cleaners of in-situ and onshore fish farming pen nets require reliable, effective water jet cleaning systems to remove algae, waste matter and other organic growth that restrict water flow and water quality, affecting fish health, growth and harvest yield.
NLB’s 225 and 325 Series water jetting pumps are specifically designed for the demanding rigors of net cleaning in the harshest of environments. Extremely reliable, proven pump systems provide up to 4,000 psi (275 bar) of trouble-free, low-maintenance performance. These units can be easily integrated with many existing net cleaning head systems.
- Slow running triplex and quintuplex pumps
- System designs deliver optimum horsepower
- Light-weight aluminum enclosure with easy-access roll up doors
- Galvanized and stainless steel key components
- Easily integrated with industry-leading cleaning head systems
- Commonality of system components between horsepower ranges