Equipment Mechanic/Service Technician – Day Shift – TX
NLB Corp. is the worlds leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an opening for a full time Equipment Mechanic/Service Technician at our LaPorte, TX Branch location. Position requires a strong mechanical background, excellent customer service attitude and preferably experience with hydro blast pumps. The Service Departments ultimate goal is to provide NLB and its customers with world-class service.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Must have five plus years minimum outstanding mechanical knowledge and skills (automotive electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics systems, diesel engine and or preferably with hydro blast pumps.)
- Must have experience in the troubleshooting & repair of diesel engines & electrical components, preferably hydro blast pumps.
- Must excel in technical service, troubleshooting, and training customers with hydro blast pumps and accessories in a safe, professional manner.
- Must be able to read schematics/blueprints for electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems to meet customers requirements and utilize NLB equipment within design specifications.
- Must be able to oversee testing, troubleshooting, and repairing rental and customer hydro blast pumps & accessories in a field or shop atmosphere professionally.
- Must be willing/able to travel, work overtime and take weekend/off hour calls to perform service duties.
- Must excel in customer relations.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must have a valid Texas drivers license and a good driving record (insurable) to be able to perform the job.
- Must be able to obtain a CDL drivers license.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
- Must have minimum of high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and Profit Sharing.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
Please no phone call inquiries.
Job open until filled.