NLBs patented Spin-Jet® Rotating Spray Systems have become one of the water jetting industrys most effective tools. Manually propelled Spin-Jet floor and grate cleaners were originally designed to strip over spray from paint booth grates. Applications today include floor cleaning and coating removal.
The model 1550 has a 20″ (50 cm) wide front bucket assembly and operates at pressures to 20,000 psi (1,400 bar) and flows to 50 gpm (189 lpm). It features a self-rotating Spin-Jet seal with four arms and a maximum rotational speed of 3,000 rpm. An optional vacuum recover port is available that allows for the collection of water and debris.
- A self-rotating Spin-Jet® seal provides rotational speeds of up to 3,000 rpm.
- A rigid steel dome shields personnel from moving components and high-pressure water, while allowing the operator to reach far into corners.
- The dump valve instantly reduces water pressure to near zero.
- Hard rubber tires are ideal for narrow paint grates or hard surfaces.
- Rotary seal and dump valve repair kits available.
|Model||Type||Seal Part No.||Discharge Pressure (Max.)||Max. Flow||Rotation Speed||Weight||Available Width||Dump Valve Part No.|
|3,000 rpm||250 lbs.|